Korean, Japanese, Chinese,...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,...

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 am

So which ones do you like best? And why? How about half Asians? Would you be interested in someone who has a white parent?

I am very much attracted to Korean men. I think that they are very manly, but at the same time they are very nice and gentle toward women. Also they are not as skinny as Japanese men, they are a little more buff and I like that since I'm not the skinniest girl out there. Razz
Also I like Hmong guys a lot. They are taller, darker skin and that's really attractive. Smile
I think that both Hmong and Korean guys respect the differences between cultures and are very open minded. One of my best friends is a Hmong guy and my American girl friend is dating another Hmong guy and they get along really well. So I am positive that relationship between Asian men and non-Asian women can work really well. In the end it all depends on the individual.

To all the people out there who are in a mixed Asian-non-Asian relationship, good luck! Make it work! Razz

XO Victoria

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

response..

Post  mahe78 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am

My first love will always be Japanese men. I know they are pretty skinny. But not always...It is usually the singers who are really small and slender.

But I have come across some pictures ( yes of models , actors and such) who are japanese ..and they have some pretty nice bodies on them. ( i too am not exactly tiny and petite Razz )

But yes korean men do seem to be bigger. And even chinese men are really hot...oh hell they are all hot! lol
mahe78

View user profile http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Response

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 am

Ah so true so true Razz They are all so good looking! There are some really manly Japanese out there Razz To me Chinese men seem the tallest, Korean men have the best bodies and Japanese men have the best faces Razz lol But in the end the personality matters more then their looks Smile I couldn't date an Asian just because he's pretty, his heart and mind have to be beautiful. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Korean, Japanese, Chinese,...

Post  katdgrant on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 am

I have slept with 2 Chinese men, they are good in the sack,especially mylast one, he liked foreplay a lot and I hope to see him more!

I think Krean men have good face and tall, Japanese have sexy face and Chinese have great face but are normally shorter. Last gu I was with, Pan, he is Chinese and tall. I am 5'7" and he was at least 5'11" Just about shy of 6". And he is HOT!! Plus knows english but not every word!! So I help him out with some words Wink I really liked him, I find they kiss SO erotically!! They know how to use their tongues which frenching and know to do it right!! I dunno HOW they do but it rocks!!
katdgrant

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 am

katdgrant, really? Razz i've never been with an Asian before, but I know that they are really sexual men Razz I too think that they would be good in bed, despite the stereotype Razz hey thanks for sharing Razz hehehe

but i have a question though... do you think that they are a little perverse? Razz or do you think they're romantic? Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:katdgrant, really? Razz i've never been with an Asian before, but I know that they are really sexual men Razz I too think that they would be good in bed, despite the stereotype Razz hey thanks for sharing Razz hehehe

but i have a question though... do you think that they are a little perverse? Razz or do you think they're romantic? Smile
They are very sexual beasts but shy at first as that is their only down fall. YOU have to kinda give them a push!! I dated ((but not slept with)) a Korean man, he was 33 ((I am only 25)) and he looked about my age Wink He was very romantic. We walked around the park and as we walked back it was dark in one area and he casually mentioned about the stars, I looked up but they were very dim, not that bright and he came over and kissed me. **sigh** I felt like a character in the Asian romance story! We kissed a lot after that. But his Dad,who is in Korea is dying so he is too stresed to be in any relationship,sad but true.

They both we very good in bed, the first Chinese guy we were a bit drunk and his family forbids interracial dating so we just had a night of fun. He was about average size. My hot Pan he was a bit 'shorter' but I found it perfect as it was wide enough and did not make me GAG!! He is really good with foreplay!! He siad I was amazing, thought he was not good but I told him he was, as it was true! He then stuck his hand down my bra like grabbing the sword and thrusted it up to the sky, lol made me laugh and he did a SUPA KAWAII and hot little dance toward me after he got his clothes back on...I love his BODY hardly ANY HAIR!! <3 it!!

Its getting a bit hot in here!!! LOL!!
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 pm

hahaha katdgrant you make me laugh Smile) loved your post Razz poor Korean guy Sad but how romantic! and Pan! hehehe how cute and silly Smile i really think that all Asian men love kissing and foreplay which is such a turn on Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Admin wrote:hahaha katdgrant you make me laugh Smile) loved your post Razz poor Korean guy Sad but how romantic! and Pan! hehehe how cute and silly Smile i really think that all Asian men love kissing and foreplay which is such a turn on Razz
It was so romantic, wish it lasted longer, hope me and Pan do well!! I know, I want Pan to come here now so I can kiss him more!! They just kiss SO well!! Just at the thought gets me hot and bothered!
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:07 pm

katdgrant wrote:It was so romantic, wish it lasted longer, hope me and Pan do well!! I know, I want Pan to come here now so I can kiss him more!! They just kiss SO well!! Just at the thought gets me hot and bothered!

Do they?... hehehe Now I feel like being kissed Razz Well next year I'm going to college in Washington (hopefully Razz) and a lot of Asians live in Washington (the most in America actually Razz) and maybe there I will find my beautiful Asian man Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:
katdgrant wrote:It was so romantic, wish it lasted longer, hope me and Pan do well!! I know, I want Pan to come here now so I can kiss him more!! They just kiss SO well!! Just at the thought gets me hot and bothered!

Do they?... hehehe Now I feel like being kissed Razz Well next year I'm going to college in Washington (hopefully Razz) and a lot of Asians live in Washington (the most in America actually Razz) and maybe there I will find my beautiful Asian man Razz
If you do, say hi and make a flirt of how you think his eyes and budy is sexy, he will be so floored a white woman love the way he looks he will be happy you noticed him! I love to kiss them SO much, white me kiss good but not like an asian!! And their BODYS....

drunken
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:53 pm

hehehe I should try that sometime Smile I have a lot of Asian friends at school and they all know that I love Asians Razz and they love me for loving them Razz it's really cool Smile however I've never tried to flirt with any of them Razz Asian, non-Asian... a guy is a guy and personality counts for me as well... i couldn't date or flirt with just anyone Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Admin wrote:hehehe I should try that sometime Smile I have a lot of Asian friends at school and they all know that I love Asians Razz and they love me for loving them Razz it's really cool Smile however I've never tried to flirt with any of them Razz Asian, non-Asian... a guy is a guy and personality counts for me as well... i couldn't date or flirt with just anyone Razz
Ture lol
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:01 am

The Vietnamese guys gets no love here. It's not even in the title... Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am

Lakersguy wrote:The Vietnamese guys gets no love here. It's not even in the title... Sad Sad Sad Sad

Lakers, the girls know better about Eastern Asian cultures (pop musics etc). If a Thai or an Indian, or a Burmese come here, threy would say the same thing. But you need to develop the Vienamese part, here! That's the goal of this website... to know more about Asia, and I hope that you will work it out to give us advises, talk more about the cultures, Vietnamese food, put Vietnamese pop cultures, pictures, etc. The deal seems fair, I think, and it would be the same if a Thai comes here! Laughing

joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 am

oh, ok...haha Laughing

Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:26 am

Lakersguy wrote:oh, ok...haha Laughing

Yes, Lakers, you know that there are so much to say about Vietnamese culture, and you know that your culture is very interesting, so make the world know more about it! I give you an example, Lia has never met a Vienamese guy in the past (because UK was not in contact with Vietnam as France was), so you are here to make them know that the Vietnamese culture is also interesting! Am I right? Razz

joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Lakersguy wrote:The Vietnamese guys gets no love here. It's not even in the title... Sad Sad Sad Sad
I prefer EAM but I like Vietnames men as well!! You should post pics Smile but your a hottie Very Happy
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 am

katdgrant wrote:
I prefer EAM but I like Vietnames men as well!! You should post pics Smile but your a hottie Very Happy

Kat, Vietnamese people are worth to know. Their cultures are interesting (a lot like Chinese cultures, and a lot typically Vietnamese and very interesting), their foods are good (try the soupes 'Pho', 'Bun Rieu', their Vietnamese coffee, Café Suda, and so many other things, and you will tell me!). They are hard workers, and intelligent people. Don't forget that they won two wars against two giants, France and USA), and it's not just a coincidence that they won:

1. Battle of Dien Bien Phu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dien_Bien_Phu) with the French

2. Vietnamese war with the Americans.

Unfortunately Vienam is not already well known, because it was closed to foreigners, and also because it was poor. But now, things are changing very rapidly, and we will hear more about this country very soon!

I will try to post an article about what I call the four Phoenix of the East (Japan, Korea, China, and Vietnam). I put them in this order, because of the order that they became or are becoming industrialized and richer. These four countries have started from almost nothing, because they were economically destroyed by wars. But now, they are becoming the richest countries in the world! This is why I call these countries the Phoenix, instead of the Dragons! I will write more about them later, if I have time!
alien

joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 pm

The guy i like is vietnamese. Smile....

mahe78

View user profile http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 pm

mahe78 wrote:The guy i like is vietnamese. Smile....

So, you see, Lakers, Vietnamese guys have also their place, here! I will have to go. I will continue to write at night! Very Happy

joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Lat year I took a tennis class at a community college Smile And that class was full of Asian guys Razz There was a Japanese (who was crazy good at tennis) there was a Chinese, a few Hmong and a couple of Vietnamese Smile and i kinda liked one of the Vietnamese guys Smile he was so polite and he was really nice to me and all the girls there Smile very considerate Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks, nice to hear good things about Vietnamese guys. I am gonna buy me a camera and put some pics here. hehe... Very Happy Very Happy

Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Oh, u know that the HMong are like the largest minority in Vietnam? I am not 100% sure but I think they are. Laughing

Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

As u know, i grew up in Indonesia so my Vietnam's knowlegde is limited. Dont even ask me about Indonesia. I never learned the language. We lived on this island where we have Viet schools. Laughing

Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Lakersguy wrote:As u know, i grew up in Indonesia so my Vietnam's knowlegde is limited. Dont even ask me about Indonesia. I never learned the language. We lived on this island where we have Viet schools. Laughing

But Lakers, do you know that the Vietnamese people belong to the group Hmong-Kmer (also the Cambodgians, Laosian, etc), and that the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Mongols, and Eskimos belong to the group of mongols?

The genetic disease known as Trisomy 21 (also known as Down's syndrome or mongolism) is due to some racial discrimination of the past; because people with Down's syndrome have what we call epicantal folds, that is the same shape of Asian eyes. So, because of racism of the past, they call this disease mongolism to relate this to the shape of Asian eyes!

By the way, girls did you know that Vietnam in Vietnamese means North and south (Viet=North, and Nam=South), because at the beginning, Vietnam was divided between two big different ethnies, one from the North, and the second one from the South. So, when the country got unified, they called it Vietnam! Am I right, Lake?
Laughing

And unfortunately, we all heard about the Red Kmers: because it is derived from Hmong-Kmers

joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top