IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,...

+5
joseph
Thomas
katdgrant
mahe78
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,... - Page 3 Empty RE:"Hope people have not diappeared from here"

Post  1bigLiXufan Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:43 am

katdgrant wrote:Welcome here and love to hear about you, hope people have not disappeared off here, lol!!

Yeah I hope not as well. I am telling my friends about it though too. I mean the ones that like Asian men anyway. I appreciate it anyway because I can vent about it. It is a very not accepted or understood topic around my town.

Sincerely,
EKP

1bigLiXufan

Back to top Go down

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,... - Page 3 Empty Re: Korean, Japanese, Chinese,...

Post  katdgrant Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 am

1bigLiXufan wrote:
katdgrant wrote:Welcome here and love to hear about you, hope people have not disappeared off here, lol!!

Yeah I hope not as well. I am telling my friends about it though too. I mean the ones that like Asian men anyway. I appreciate it anyway because I can vent about it. It is a very not accepted or understood topic around my town.

Sincerely,
EKP
I agree, I am in a small city &it is not understood why I choose AM...
I just say to the gals, until u been with one, you have no CLUE!!~~
katdgrant
katdgrant

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,... - Page 3 Empty lol

Post  Surf_Fu Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 am

mahe78 wrote:My first love will always be Japanese men. I know they are pretty skinny. But not always...It is usually the singers who are really small and slender.

But I have come across some pictures ( yes of models , actors and such) who are japanese ..and they have some pretty nice bodies on them. ( i too am not exactly tiny and petite Razz )

But yes korean men do seem to be bigger. And even chinese men are really hot...oh hell they are all hot! lol

Who you calling skinny? tongue
Surf_Fu
Surf_Fu

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Surf_Fu wrote:
mahe78 wrote:My first love will always be Japanese men. I know they are pretty skinny. But not always...It is usually the singers who are really small and slender.

But I have come across some pictures ( yes of models , actors and such) who are japanese ..and they have some pretty nice bodies on them. ( i too am not exactly tiny and petite Razz )

But yes korean men do seem to be bigger. And even chinese men are really hot...oh hell they are all hot! lol

Who you calling skinny? tongue

lol forgive me..my bad! Embarassed
mahe78
mahe78

http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Korean, Japanese, Chinese,... - Page 3 Empty hiii

Post  kittycat933 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 pm

I have to say I love Japanese guys.. Because I like shorter guys, I'm about 5'7" but I really like guys who are shorter than me and smaller. Hopefully opposites will attract for me one day because I'm ..not small.. XD

kittycat933

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 am

I am interested in Korean men. I find them to be the most attractive, though honestly it doesn't matter. They are also very open and friendly.

sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3