My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 pm

When did I star liking Asian guys...? It wasn't long ago... I was a freshman in high school and I met a girl from Mongolia and she introduced me to her Asian friends. Actually I was born in Europe and there the population is very... white, so I didn't have a chance to meet any Asians there. When I first saw her friends I was a little blown away. They all looked so exotic and so sexy. That's when I knew what I wanted... I wanted an Asian man! Wink

After that I started watching Asian dramas and I fell in love even more with the Asian men!


Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How I got into asian men

Post  mahe78 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 am

I blame a friend too.

She introduced me to japanese pop culture in my early 20s. The very first japanese person I ever heard sing was Gackt. After hearing his voice I was intrigued. So I started looking him up. I thought he was gorgeous.and then started looking up more singers and such. To be honest the only asians I really know are on youtube..i know pathetic huh? but where I live ( a very small un known town in illinois) it is mostly white with a very very tiny asian population. I mean I only really know a few asians..and they are both women. One is of cambodian descent and i have known her for a few years, and the other is korean and owns a restuarant. Both are as sweet as can be.

But as far as asian men go....It has mainly bee the internet that has been my reason for really getting into asian men. oh and my friend Razz
avatar
mahe78

Posts : 165
Join date : 2008-08-13
Age : 39
Location : Illinois. USA

View user profile http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Well I fell in love with Anime first but I always found Asian's good looking! I think I truly fell in love with Asian men when I met that sweet Korean man a month or so ago. It finally clicked for me on how much I liked being with an asian! Far more than being with Caucasian!! And I eblieve "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian!!"

lol!
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm

katdgrant wrote:Well I fell in love with Anime first but I always found Asian's good looking! I think I truly fell in love with Asian men when I met that sweet Korean man a month or so ago. It finally clicked for me on how much I liked being with an asian! Far more than being with Caucasian!! And I eblieve "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian!!"

lol!

We are all mysterious!! Because I don't want Asian girls and only want Caucasians or Latinas!! So, it's the world turning in the wrong way What a Face

Joseph

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:59 pm

joseph wrote:
katdgrant wrote:Well I fell in love with Anime first but I always found Asian's good looking! I think I truly fell in love with Asian men when I met that sweet Korean man a month or so ago. It finally clicked for me on how much I liked being with an asian! Far more than being with Caucasian!! And I eblieve "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian!!"

lol!

We are all mysterious!! Because I don't want Asian girls and only want Caucasians or Latinas!! So, it's the world turning in the wrong way What a Face

Joseph
Or truly turning the right way Wink
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

santa geek
Who knows, yes, maybe the right way he he
. What I know is that I half of myself will be happy if I live with a Caucasian or Latina woman, and the other half will be happy if the girl is nice to me!

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

joseph wrote:santa geek
Who knows, yes, maybe the right way he he
. What I know is that I half of myself will be happy if I live with a Caucasian or Latina woman, and the other half will be happy if the girl is nice to me!
I hope you find someone soon, if not send for me and I will marry you LOL!!
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

katdgrant wrote:
joseph wrote:santa geek
Who knows, yes, maybe the right way he he
. What I know is that I half of myself will be happy if I live with a Caucasian or Latina woman, and the other half will be happy if the girl is nice to me!
I hope you find someone soon, if not send for me and I will marry you LOL!!

I will let you know lol!

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

joseph wrote:
katdgrant wrote:
joseph wrote:santa geek
Who knows, yes, maybe the right way he he
. What I know is that I half of myself will be happy if I live with a Caucasian or Latina woman, and the other half will be happy if the girl is nice to me!
I hope you find someone soon, if not send for me and I will marry you LOL!!

I will let you know lol!
Sure, just a plane ticket away HAHA!! Wink
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 pm

And we are not very far from Each other!! Laughing

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

joseph wrote:And we are not very far from Each other!! Laughing
Just completely opposite coasts and in different country LOL!!
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Yes, but less far than Asia!! afro

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  katdgrant on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm

joseph wrote:Yes, but less far than Asia!! afro
True!! LOL!!
avatar
katdgrant

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-08-17
Age : 35
Location : Sin City ((St.John's)) NL, Canada

View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  GQ on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 am

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris.
I found the link to this forum on youtube and thought I join. Very interesting read I'd have to say.

GQ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

GQ wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris.
I found the link to this forum on youtube and thought I join. Very interesting read I'd have to say.

hahaha interesting? Razz glad you liked it Smile how about you Chris, what nationality are you? do you like Asians or non-Asians? and why Razz share with us some of your opinions Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  GQ on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 am

Admin wrote:
GQ wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris.
I found the link to this forum on youtube and thought I join. Very interesting read I'd have to say.

hahaha interesting? Razz glad you liked it Smile how about you Chris, what nationality are you? do you like Asians or non-Asians? and why Razz share with us some of your opinions Smile

HAHA ! Iam vietnamese but I've been mistaken for KOREAN ( when I had long hair ) and spanish ( I have a shaved head as of now).
I LOVE all women to be honest as long as Iam attracted to them. I used to exclusively date asians but I decided to go "out side the box" for a change.

My opinion on the matter is, I SUPPORT AM & WF relations. I never really noticed until a friend of mine pointed out how AW were dating WM. It is abundant where Iam from SOOO in return, I decided to date caucasian women exclusively for awhile until I realized that there are too many beautiful women in every race to be limiting myself. So basically now, I date whoever I feel a strong attraction with, regardless of race.

GQ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 am

GQ wrote:
Admin wrote:
GQ wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris.
I found the link to this forum on youtube and thought I join. Very interesting read I'd have to say.

hahaha interesting? Razz glad you liked it Smile how about you Chris, what nationality are you? do you like Asians or non-Asians? and why Razz share with us some of your opinions Smile

HAHA ! Iam vietnamese but I've been mistaken for KOREAN ( when I had long hair ) and spanish ( I have a shaved head as of now).
I LOVE all women to be honest as long as Iam attracted to them. I used to exclusively date asians but I decided to go "out side the box" for a change.

My opinion on the matter is, I SUPPORT AM & WF relations. I never really noticed until a friend of mine pointed out how AW were dating WM. It is abundant where Iam from SOOO in return, I decided to date caucasian women exclusively for awhile until I realized that there are too many beautiful women in every race to be limiting myself. So basically now, I date whoever I feel a strong attraction with, regardless of race.

It is good that you can share your opinion, here. I hope that you will continue to come to say hi to all of us. You're right to say that there are good women in any race, and for all the taste. But most girls here, like Asian men, and I tend to prefer Caucasian and Latina women; I have stopped to date Asian women, because I am not excited by them anymore. jocolor

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  GQ on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:03 am

It is good that you can share your opinion, here. I hope that you will continue to come to say hi to all of us. You're right to say that there are good women in any race, and for all the taste. But most girls here, like Asian men, and I tend to prefer Caucasian and Latina women; I have stopped to date Asian women, because I am not excited by them anymore. jocolor

I plan on being a consistent member here. We need more members though ! LOL

Anyhow, I totally understand what you're saying. I temporarily stopped dating asians because it's a given that I will ALWAYS be able to get a asian girl so I decided to date outside my race for a change. It can be exhilarating at times but I still got love for my asian girls. tongue

I just NEVER met or KNOWN a non-asian women that was ATTRACTED or into asian men. All the non-asian women I've dated NEVER considered dating asians. That is why this forum amazes & peaks my interest. Its full of women with YELLOW FEVER LOL

GQ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 am

GQ wrote:
It is good that you can share your opinion, here. I hope that you will continue to come to say hi to all of us. You're right to say that there are good women in any race, and for all the taste. But most girls here, like Asian men, and I tend to prefer Caucasian and Latina women; I have stopped to date Asian women, because I am not excited by them anymore. jocolor

I plan on being a consistent member here. We need more members though ! LOL

Anyhow, I totally understand what you're saying. I temporarily stopped dating asians because it's a given that I will ALWAYS be able to get a asian girl so I decided to date outside my race for a change. It can be exhilarating at times but I still got love for my asian girls. tongue

I just NEVER met or KNOWN a non-asian women that was ATTRACTED or into asian men. All the non-asian women I've dated NEVER considered dating asians. That is why this forum amazes & peaks my interest. Its full of women with YELLOW FEVER LOL

Yes, you are right!! They have yellow fever! But what I predict is that in the future we will see more and more non-Asian women getting into Asian guys, because the non-Asian women are starting to know us (know Asian-men better, and they will start to appreciate us better also; just wait and see!). On the other side, I also think that there will be more and more Asian men who would like to date non-Asian women, especiallly Caucasian and latina women, simply because these Asian men are getting bored by the women of their own race (they would like to try other kinds of women), and also for a second reason, I think, is that, since many Asian women are dating non-Asian men, we (Asian men) consider Asian women as becoming 'cheaper' and 'cheaper', and therefore we don't want them anymore. By the way, how old are you? Basketball

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  GQ on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 am

Yes, you are right!! They have yellow fever! But what I predict is that in the future we will see more and more non-Asian women getting into Asian guys, because the non-Asian women are starting to know us (know Asian-men better, and they will start to appreciate us better also; just wait and see!). On the other side, I also think that there will be more and more Asian men who would like to date non-Asian women, especiallly Caucasian and latina women, simply because these Asian men are getting bored by the women of their own race (they would like to try other kinds of women), and also for a second reason, I think, is that, since many Asian women are dating non-Asian men, we (Asian men) consider Asian women as becoming 'cheaper' and 'cheaper', and therefore we don't want them anymore. By the way, how old are you? Basketball

Iam 21 years young HAHA Gonna make 22 this Nov. I think the popularity for AM & WF couple depends on location.

I hear it's a common union in CANADA, NORTHEAST US & California.

GQ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 am

GQ wrote:
Yes, you are right!! They have yellow fever! But what I predict is that in the future we will see more and more non-Asian women getting into Asian guys, because the non-Asian women are starting to know us (know Asian-men better, and they will start to appreciate us better also; just wait and see!). On the other side, I also think that there will be more and more Asian men who would like to date non-Asian women, especiallly Caucasian and latina women, simply because these Asian men are getting bored by the women of their own race (they would like to try other kinds of women), and also for a second reason, I think, is that, since many Asian women are dating non-Asian men, we (Asian men) consider Asian women as becoming 'cheaper' and 'cheaper', and therefore we don't want them anymore. By the way, how old are you? Basketball

Iam 21 years young HAHA Gonna make 22 this Nov. I think the popularity for AM & WF couple depends on location.

I hear it's a common union in CANADA, NORTHEAST US & California.

Hey Christ, 21 years, and you are just good for some of the female members here! But do you know that there are some websites for AM -non Asian females to find partners, and you can see that there are so many non Asian women who would like to find an Asian Male to date or to marry. So, when you say that you have never met a non-Asian girl who specially wanted to date an Asian male, I think that you haven't got the opportunity to meet them, he he! I just tried to put my picture and write just a few words one these sitesto see what happens, and I have received many mails, and flirts right now!! cheers As as say, the yellow fever for Asian male has just started. Wait and see!! The non-Asian had a bad stereotype in the past, and now they are starting to know us better, and they are starting to see that we are cool dutes, and good lovers, so you will see that they will like us more and more!! alien Maybe it depends on locations, because in France, almost all my Asian friends (males) are married with French Caucasian females. geek

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am

Of course we will like Asian guys even more!~ I have a lot of Caucasian girl friends who love Asian guys and Asian culture (too bad they don't post here...) However I think that some Caucasian women are a little reluctant to admit that they are into Asian guys... Maybe it's because of the culture differences, maybe because they don't know much about what an Asian man likes, or maybe they're scared that they would be rejected by an Asian guy since they are not confident with the way they look. Asian beauty is really different from Western beauty. Asian women are slim and have silky, black hair; they're gentle and very passive. Western women have curves, brown or blond hair and are a little more aggressive. So I think that sometimes Caucasian women feel like they don't measure up to Asian women... So we can say all we want that we like Asian guys, but you guys have to also say that you like Caucasian women Smile Give us a boost of confidence Razz You'll see how many non-Asian women will come running to you when they hear that you like them Razz

Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 am

Admin wrote:Of course we will like Asian guys even more!~ I have a lot of Caucasian girl friends who love Asian guys and Asian culture (too bad they don't post here...) However I think that some Caucasian women are a little reluctant to admit that they are into Asian guys... Maybe it's because of the culture differences, maybe because they don't know much about what an Asian man likes, or maybe they're scared that they would be rejected by an Asian guy since they are not confident with the way they look. Asian beauty is really different from Western beauty. Asian women are slim and have silky, black hair; they're gentle and very passive. Western women have curves, brown or blond hair and are a little more aggressive. So I think that sometimes Caucasian women feel like they don't measure up to Asian women... So we can say all we want that we like Asian guys, but you guys have to also say that you like Caucasian women Smile Give us a boost of confidence Razz You'll see how many non-Asian women will come running to you when they hear that you like them Razz


Hey Vicky, many Asian guys would like to not just date, but marry Caucasian women, and I am one of these men. I also said that I predict that there will be more and more AM-WF relationships in the future. Is it not a boost, sweety? Anyway, I am so happy that there are Caucasian girls like you here, who are into AM!! I love you I say again, of course there is something physical that attracts us to Caucasian girls, but you are right to say that it is also your personality that is completely different from Asian women that attracts us also (croix de bois croix de fer, si je mens, je vais en enfer!) rabbit


Vicky, by the way, do you know someone whose name is Alucard? rabbit

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:51 pm

joseph wrote:
Vicky, by the way, do you know someone whose name is Alucard? rabbit

Nope I don't... Who is he/she? Razz

Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:
joseph wrote:
Vicky, by the way, do you know someone whose name is Alucard? rabbit

Nope I don't... Who is he/she? Razz

Hahaha, It's a joke Victoria! You know I like to make jokes! It's a well known anagram affraid (I think that we can call it like this?) word for Dracula, maybe the mirror image of Dracula=alucarD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard)Twisted Evil ! I was referring this joke to your Roumanian origin, and Vlad Vlad Dracula ! I hope that you don't mind one again. Concerning Vicky, I'm sorry. I admid that I am your grandfather, and so, I can call you Vicky he he he! Silly jokes scratch I will answer to the other questions in the night, because I just came back home, and I am tired!! Sleep

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum