IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something happened at my school and really bother me...

3 posters

Go down

Something happened at my school and really bother me... Empty Something happened at my school and really bother me...

Post  Thomas Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Well, in English class today, I was with this guy and this girl and we each had to read our essay out loud. The girl happens to be a lesbian and she wrote she kissed her friend Emily. The girl later went out, and the guy started laughing and talked to the guys around about it and and they were all laughing. It was really mean.

Well, that's my story for the day. Should I let the girl know about it or not?

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Something happened at my school and really bother me... Empty Re: Something happened at my school and really bother me...

Post  Thomas Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Better not, huh?

I feel sorry for the girl tho. She doesn't know that they're making fun of her behind her back.

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Something happened at my school and really bother me... Empty Re: Something happened at my school and really bother me...

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Hmmm how stupid... In tenth grade I think, people accused me of being a lesbian because I didn't date at all (Still don't Razz) To me it seems really ignorant to laugh at some one because of their sexual orientation... I don't think you should tell her... Maybe you should go up to her and be like "I liked your essay. You're very brave to say that out in the open." And I bet she'll really appreciate that Smile It's not like she doesn't know that people make fun of her for being a lesbian... Ah I heard that gay people become gay by choice, which is really stupid Razz Actually when we're born we don't have a sexual orientation, we're not gay or straight... this just develops, God knows why... But if it were indeed by choice, I'd so chose to be a lesbian!~ But since it's not by choice, I became straight... I like guys Razz

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Ur right, it would be stupid to come up and tell her that. I agree with u, people should be tolerance of others and accept them for being who they are: straight, gay, whatever. ... Exclamation

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:33 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:Ur right, it would be stupid to come up and tell her that. I agree with u, people should be tolerance of others and accept them for being who they are: straight, gay, whatever. ... Exclamation

My point exactly Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  viet364 Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 am

Well I would try to break the news to her just so she wouldn't freak out to why people acting weird around her. Just break it to her gently I guess. I had a gay friend that kinda like me(I was probably 2nd choice Razz) I didn't treat him any different only when he starts talking about following me home or taking my home, or put his hand on my shoulder....... then I just hide behind one of my girl friends and they threaten him to mess him up lol.

viet364

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

viet364 wrote:Well I would try to break the news to her just so she wouldn't freak out to why people acting weird around her. Just break it to her gently I guess. I had a gay friend that kinda like me(I was probably 2nd choice Razz) I didn't treat him any different only when he starts talking about following me home or taking my home, or put his hand on my shoulder....... then I just hide behind one of my girl friends and they threaten him to mess him up lol.

The problem is I don't know the girl real well. If I know her I would let her know about it.

And lol for sharing your story(in fun of cousrse) Laughing

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  viet364 Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 pm

nope, i'll still tell her. in this kind of situation she either got friends/family who would console her or she has no one. having someone break the news to her gently lets her know not everyone is a d**k head about her being lesbian. regardless if she doesn't know, people still going to talk behind her back or openly tease her. but if she knew, at least she'll be ready for it.

viet364

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

viet364 wrote:nope, i'll still tell her. in this kind of situation she either got friends/family who would console her or she has no one. having someone break the news to her gently lets her know not everyone is a d**k head about her being lesbian. regardless if she doesn't know, people still going to talk behind her back or openly tease her. but if she knew, at least she'll be ready for it.

I think she already knew that people are making fun of her. She seems fine though. And yeah, they are just a bunch of hating dumb*****, who have nothing better to do than making fun of people.

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:
viet364 wrote:nope, i'll still tell her. in this kind of situation she either got friends/family who would console her or she has no one. having someone break the news to her gently lets her know not everyone is a d**k head about her being lesbian. regardless if she doesn't know, people still going to talk behind her back or openly tease her. but if she knew, at least she'll be ready for it.

I think she already knew that people are making fun of her. She seems fine though. And yeah, they are just a bunch of hating dumb*****, who have nothing better to do than making fun of people.

So true Smile I too think that she knows that people make fun of her; she knew even before she came out... so that's why I think that she was really brave Smile It's stupid that now days people still discriminate... Grrr this makes me angry!~ Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum