What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 am

TDoubled:D wrote:"I went through the comments and found that most of them are true about Asians even though some are really stupid, offensive, and racist. It's very true that most Asian guys are shy and they wouldn't come up to a girl they like."

Exactly Joe!, my first sentence was responding to those stupid, offensive, and racist comments about Asians. I was defending, not hating on Asians. I am Asian for godshake! Please don't missunderstand me Joe. Peace Joe. We don't need to continue this. cheers

Yes, stop, now!! Razz

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 pm

joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:"I went through the comments and found that most of them are true about Asians even though some are really stupid, offensive, and racist. It's very true that most Asian guys are shy and they wouldn't come up to a girl they like."

Exactly Joe!, my first sentence was responding to those stupid, offensive, and racist comments about Asians. I was defending, not hating on Asians. I am Asian for godshake! Please don't missunderstand me Joe. Peace Joe. We don't need to continue this. cheers

Yes, stop, now!! Razz

Thanks for understanding. As you can see from what I wrote, I found that most of the comments I read was nice and true. I didn't say anything about stereotypes being true. There are people giving nice comments about Asians there and I appreciate that. Those stupid, offensive, and racist comments are those that irritate me. Mad

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:09 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:"I went through the comments and found that most of them are true about Asians even though some are really stupid, offensive, and racist. It's very true that most Asian guys are shy and they wouldn't come up to a girl they like."

Exactly Joe!, my first sentence was responding to those stupid, offensive, and racist comments about Asians. I was defending, not hating on Asians. I am Asian for godshake! Please don't missunderstand me Joe. Peace Joe. We don't need to continue this. cheers

Yes, stop, now!! Razz

Thanks for understanding. As you can see from what I wrote, I found that most of the comments I read was nice and true. I didn't say anything about stereotypes being true. There are people giving nice comments about Asians there and I appreciate that. Those stupid, offensive, and racist comments are those that irritate me. Mad

Being angry is good!~ That's when you can change something Smile If you're passive, nothing will happen... Get angry and show people Asian pride Smile Only like this they will stop discriminating~~

Actually I haven't followed your discussion, but it seems like it was pretty intense Smile I'm still sick, I can't concentrate on anything right now...

Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:"I went through the comments and found that most of them are true about Asians even though some are really stupid, offensive, and racist. It's very true that most Asian guys are shy and they wouldn't come up to a girl they like."

Exactly Joe!, my first sentence was responding to those stupid, offensive, and racist comments about Asians. I was defending, not hating on Asians. I am Asian for godshake! Please don't missunderstand me Joe. Peace Joe. We don't need to continue this. cheers

Yes, stop, now!! Razz

Thanks for understanding. As you can see from what I wrote, I found that most of the comments I read was nice and true. I didn't say anything about stereotypes being true. There are people giving nice comments about Asians there and I appreciate that. Those stupid, offensive, and racist comments are those that irritate me. Mad

Being angry is good!~ That's when you can change something Smile If you're passive, nothing will happen... Get angry and show people Asian pride Smile Only like this they will stop discriminating~~

Actually I haven't followed your discussion, but it seems like it was pretty intense Smile I'm still sick, I can't concentrate on anything right now...

Hope u get well soon Victoria. Smile

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Yes, we all hope that you'll be better, Victoria... from our fights, and from your cough. But as I said, Lake, that's an old story, now, and I am happy to be your friend. Also, I always said that sometimes, I misunderstand the real sense of what is written, because English is not my main language. But indeed, I can make myself understand more or less by others, and also, I took really difficult exams in English, and I passed! (USMLE step 1: we have about 350 questions, and we have to sit for seven hours; we have to answer each question in one minute!). Even, when people talk, I don't understand every thing, either because of vocabulary problems or just because they speak too fast! No . Now that I have read several times what you wrote on Youtube, I realize the sense of what you were trying to say, Lake, and it's my fault (but your english is better than mine, he he). But all my attention was focused on: 'it is true' in the first sentence (which made me mad)! tongue

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:43 pm

joseph wrote:Yes, we all hope that you'll be better, Victoria... from our fights, and from your cough. But as I said, Lake, that's an old story, now, and I am happy to be your friend. Also, I always said that sometimes, I misunderstand the real sense of what is written, because English is not my main language. But indeed, I can make myself understand more or less by others, and also, I took really difficult exams in English, and I passed! (USMLE step 1: we have about 350 questions, and we have to sit for seven hours; we have to answer each question in one minute!). Even, when people talk, I don't understand every thing, either because of vocabulary problems or just because they speak too fast! No . Now that I have read several times what you wrote on Youtube, I realize the sense of what you were trying to say, Lake, and it's my fault (but your english is better than mine, he he). But all my attention was focused on: 'it is true' in the first sentence (which made me mad)! tongue

Yes, it's an old story Joe. Misunderstanding happens and I am glad you get it now. Smile Congrats on passing the English exams! Smile Great job man. Your English is excellent Joe, nobody could tell that it's not your native language by reading your posts. Laughing

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:01 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:Yes, we all hope that you'll be better, Victoria... from our fights, and from your cough. But as I said, Lake, that's an old story, now, and I am happy to be your friend. Also, I always said that sometimes, I misunderstand the real sense of what is written, because English is not my main language. But indeed, I can make myself understand more or less by others, and also, I took really difficult exams in English, and I passed! (USMLE step 1: we have about 350 questions, and we have to sit for seven hours; we have to answer each question in one minute!). Even, when people talk, I don't understand every thing, either because of vocabulary problems or just because they speak too fast! No . Now that I have read several times what you wrote on Youtube, I realize the sense of what you were trying to say, Lake, and it's my fault (but your english is better than mine, he he). But all my attention was focused on: 'it is true' in the first sentence (which made me mad)! tongue

Yes, it's an old story Joe. Misunderstanding happens and I am glad you get it now. Smile Congrats on passing the English exams! Smile Great job man. Your English is excellent Joe, nobody could tell that it's not your native language by reading your posts. Laughing

Yes buddy! Thanks for the compliment, Lake. It's true, people can understand my english, but I cannot use this language to describe certain situations, because I don't have enough vocabulary. So, I try to write a simple and more or less clear English. But Lake, it was not an English language exams, like the Toefl, but it was the medical board exams of the United states...a bit like the bar exams for the lawyers! (but sorry, I don't want to appear arrogant (like not modest) when I talk about this, okay, Lake!!) !! cyclops

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Joseph wrote: Yes buddy! Thanks for the compliment, Lake. It's true, people can understand my english, but I cannot use this language to describe certain situations, because I don't have enough vocabulary. So, I try to write a simple and more or less clear English. But Lake, it was not an English language exams, like the Toefl, but it was the medical board exams of the United states...a bit like the bar exams for the lawyers! (but sorry, I don't want to appear arrogant (like not modest) when I talk about this, okay, Lake!!) !!

Ur welcome Joe. Smile Me neither. I probably know even less vocab than you. Your English is really excellent man. Medical board exam? What is a medical board exactly? No, no, no, it's not arrogant. You should be proud of it. Great job once again man. Laughing

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:20 am

TDoubled:D wrote:Joseph wrote: Yes buddy! Thanks for the compliment, Lake. It's true, people can understand my english, but I cannot use this language to describe certain situations, because I don't have enough vocabulary. So, I try to write a simple and more or less clear English. But Lake, it was not an English language exams, like the Toefl, but it was the medical board exams of the United states...a bit like the bar exams for the lawyers! (but sorry, I don't want to appear arrogant (like not modest) when I talk about this, okay, Lake!!) !!

Ur welcome Joe. Smile Me neither. I probably know even less vocab than you. Your English is really excellent man. Medical board exam? What is a medical board exactly? No, no, no, it's not arrogant. You should be proud of it. Great job once again man. Laughing

Thanks buddy! But you have been here for 10 years, and going to school. Me, I arrived only 2 years ago!! Embarassed Well, to answer your question about the medical board exams. So, let me start from the beginning.

To become a medical doctor, in the United States, you need to have a bachelor degree (3 years of university). Then, you have to pass an exam which is called MCAT (for example to become a lawyer, you have to pass the exam called LSAT etc). So, at each level, the scores count a lot in order that they might accept you, or in order to have a good university.

So, after 2 years of university (each year cost about US $ 50 000), you have to take the USMLE step 1 exam (US Medical Licensing exam), which is in fact the hardest of all the steps.

But I have seen on wikipedia the explanation of these. So, I join the link, here, and take a look, and you will understand. So, concerning me, I am a medical graduate from France, and I have to take all these exams in order to be able to practice in the USA. I finished step 1, and I am actually preparing for step 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usmle
alien

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:35 pm

joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:Joseph wrote: Yes buddy! Thanks for the compliment, Lake. It's true, people can understand my english, but I cannot use this language to describe certain situations, because I don't have enough vocabulary. So, I try to write a simple and more or less clear English. But Lake, it was not an English language exams, like the Toefl, but it was the medical board exams of the United states...a bit like the bar exams for the lawyers! (but sorry, I don't want to appear arrogant (like not modest) when I talk about this, okay, Lake!!) !!

Ur welcome Joe. Smile Me neither. I probably know even less vocab than you. Your English is really excellent man. Medical board exam? What is a medical board exactly? No, no, no, it's not arrogant. You should be proud of it. Great job once again man. Laughing

Thanks buddy! But you have been here for 10 years, and going to school. Me, I arrived only 2 years ago!! Embarassed Well, to answer your question about the medical board exams. So, let me start from the beginning.

To become a medical doctor, in the United States, you need to have a bachelor degree (3 years of university). Then, you have to pass an exam which is called MCAT (for example to become a lawyer, you have to pass the exam called LSAT etc). So, at each level, the scores count a lot in order that they might accept you, or in order to have a good university.

So, after 2 years of university (each year cost about US $ 50 000), you have to take the USMLE step 1 exam (US Medical Licensing exam), which is in fact the hardest of all the steps.

But I have seen on wikipedia the explanation of these. So, I join the link, here, and take a look, and you will understand. So, concerning me, I am a medical graduate from France, and I have to take all these exams in order to be able to practice in the USA. I finished step 1, and I am actually preparing for step 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usmle
alien

Okay, cool man. So, what's your specialty as a medical doctor?

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

I worked for several years in Psychiatry (that's why I'm so crazy lol! ), but here, I will have to do whatever they will give me! pig

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm

joseph wrote:I worked for several years in Psychiatry (that's why I'm so crazy lol! ), but here, I will have to do whatever they will give me! pig

lol... lol!

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:51 am

TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:I worked for several years in Psychiatry (that's why I'm so crazy lol! ), but here, I will have to do whatever they will give me! pig

lol... lol!

You're a little frightened aren't you? Razz Seems so intimidating... worked in Psychiatry... Actually my cousin is in his first year of college and he is studying Criminal Psychology Smile I don't think I could do it, so I appreciate you people Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-12

View user profile http://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:23 am

Admin wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:I worked for several years in Psychiatry (that's why I'm so crazy lol! ), but here, I will have to do whatever they will give me! pig

lol... lol!

You're a little frightened aren't you? Razz Seems so intimidating... worked in Psychiatry... Actually my cousin is in his first year of college and he is studying Criminal Psychology Smile I don't think I could do it, so I appreciate you people Smile

Hi Victoria Smile

Yeah, working as a psychiatrist is a tough job I think. I don't see myself being one so thanks to those who are and helping other people in need.

I have nothing else to really write about so here's my trivia question for the day:

What country in Southeast Asia has the most people? Don't look it up. Just take a guess even if you don't know.

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:37 am

TDoubled:D wrote:
Admin wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:I worked for several years in Psychiatry (that's why I'm so crazy lol! ), but here, I will have to do whatever they will give me! pig

lol... lol!

You're a little frightened aren't you? Razz Seems so intimidating... worked in Psychiatry... Actually my cousin is in his first year of college and he is studying Criminal Psychology Smile I don't think I could do it, so I appreciate you people Smile

Hi Victoria Smile

Yeah, working as a psychiatrist is a tough job I think. I don't see myself being one so thanks to those who are and helping other people in need.

I have nothing else to really write about so here's my trivia question for the day:

What country in Southeast Asia has the most people? Don't look it up. Just take a guess even if you don't know.

Without looking it out, I would say Vienam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! cyclops I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy! scratch

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:06 pm

I was saying that psychatrist are doctors who try to understand how someone's psychology is working, and eventually what is going wrong. But we don't 'read' in people's mind! Psychologists are not MD; they have either a bachelor degree, a master degree or even a Phd, I think. And to become a psychologist, I think that you must take the GRE exam, instead of taking the MCAT exam before being accepted to at a university. But psychiatrists are MDs. Psychiatry and psychology are two vast domains, and one can specialize in a particular branch. Like if I do psychiatry again, I wish that I could do expertise. This is a branch where we receive criminals in our office, and we try to determine the degree or the extent of his/her guilt. We don't write in our report it the person is guilty or not (because it is the role of the judge to say that!), but we just write about what the person said, and if we think that he can be responsible (in the sense that if he is declared crazy, even if he committed the crime and therefore he is guilty, he will not be responsible of his act) or not to what he is being accusing of. A profiler is just like in the movies. They have to have a solid background on criminal psychology, then they will try to determine the motivations, etc of the criminals. Enjoy!! He he! cyclops

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 pm

joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vienam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm

joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

joseph wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

This time you're right Joe. Indonesia has the largest population in Southeast Asia. Laughing

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:14 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

This time you're right Joe. Indonesia has the largest population in Southeast Asia. Laughing

Hourra, and I didn't cheat!! tongue

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 pm

joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

This time you're right Joe. Indonesia has the largest population in Southeast Asia. Laughing

Hourra, and I didn't cheat!! tongue

Good job Joe Basketball

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  joseph on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

This time you're right Joe. Indonesia has the largest population in Southeast Asia. Laughing

Hourra, and I didn't cheat!! tongue

Good job Joe Basketball

Thank you buddy! rabbit

joseph

Posts : 328
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 pm

joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:
joseph wrote:
joseph wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:joseph wrote:
Without looking it out, I would say Vietnam, but it might be Thailand. But I know that Vietnam has maybe 100 millions? I say this without looking out! I wrote something about psychiatry, profilers etc. If you know where I put this, please let me know, because I think that I should put this here. I am really going crazy!


Good guess but you're wrong Joe. Anyone else has a guess?

Another chance, as you see, I don't cheat!! Okay? If it was Indonesia? Or the Philippines? Or Malasia? I am sure that it is among one of these three, now! bounce My choice would go to Indonesia, though!!

This time you're right Joe. Indonesia has the largest population in Southeast Asia. Laughing

YW Basketball

Hourra, and I didn't cheat!! tongue

Good job Joe Basketball

Thank you buddy! rabbit

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Thomas on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:32 pm

I have no idea what to write about so here's another trivia question:

What's the capital city of Vietnam? It should be easy. Please don't look it up. Basketball

Thomas

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-09-06
Age : 29
Location : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you like to know about Southeast Asia?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum