IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyavi!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Miyavi!!!! Empty Miyavi!!!!

Post  mahe78 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 am

I love Miyavi. He seems to have such a sweet fun loving nature..and i bet he would be a blast to be around. Plus i love the fact that he doesnt really drink and from what I have heard he has quit smoking..but im not too sure about that still...Plus his wild and wacky looks make him more adorable. Smile

• Stage Name: Miyavi
• Formerly known as: Miyabi
• Position: Former guitarist and back up vocalist of Due le quartz, currently a solo artist.
• Birthday: September 14th 1981
• Star sign: Virgo, though he claims to be a Pegasus
• Born in: Hyougoken, Japan
• Height: 185 CM
• Weight: 57 kg
• Favorite Color: Pink
• Cigarette brand: Formerly seven star box, but recently he's been aiming to quit.
• Shoe size: 9 (US) / 27.5 CM

Interesting Facts:

• Miyavi has claimed to be his own favorite artist. ( and can you blame him?)

• Miyavi's former stage name, Miyabi, means "elegant".

• Miyavi's favorite cologne is Dolce & Gabbana.

• Miyavi loves chocolate cake, chicken, and inari zushi.

• Miyavi hates broccoli and tomato juice. (He does like Orange juice alot i have read)

• Miyavi admires Toshiya of Dir en grey, and Kazuki of Raphael.

• Kei from Baroque is said to look up to Miyavi.

• Miyavi says he has issues shouting all the time, no matter where he is.

• Miyavi says he cannot go a day without hugging someone.

• Miyavi wanted to be a doctor before he became a musician "because it's very important to help people".

• Miyavi has three piercings in his face (right eyebrow, left nostral, right bottom lip) six in his ear, and one "secret" piercing. The interesting thing about his lip piercing is, it actually goes through his lip as opposed to under/around it like most piercings do.

• Miyavi hit his front teeth on the microphone during his first major live. He continued as if nothing happened, but afterwards he said hurt so much he felt like crying.

• Miyavi loves his tattoos and piercings, but says he doesn't necessarily want a girl who shares those same features. However, he said as long as she's cute...it's alright.

Miyavi is actually Japanese/ Korean from what I have read.

Silly Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi

Pretty Miyavi ( he does make a pretty girl doesnt he? lol)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi0022

Dorky Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi

Sexy Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi4

Sweet Miyavi ( mmmm kitty really does taste like chicken..Razz ) im joking.
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi8mg

"Are you sure I have notihng in my teeth" Miyavi ( ok now im just being silly)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi151ai2

MIyavi being a dork..lol
Miyavi!!!! 1198708553_MiyaviDork

I love Miyavi! ( I do too!)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi_mohawk

OMG i want one!
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi4

ok i think that is enough Miyavi pics. Razz
mahe78
mahe78

http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Miyavi!!!! Empty Re: Miyavi!!!!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 am

hehehe He does make a pretty girl Razz And he has a "secret" piercing... hmmm intriguing Razz I think I only heard one or two Miyavi songs but some of my friends really like him Smile Oh the tattoos he has, are they real or just drawn?

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Miyavi!!!! Empty Miyavi's tattoos

Post  mahe78 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:13 pm

they are real.
mahe78
mahe78

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

There is one song from Miyavi that I really like Smile And that is...

Miyavi - Senor Senora Senorita

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:There is one song from Miyavi that I really like Smile And that is...

Miyavi - Senor Senora Senorita

sunny Yes, I like it too!!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Ahhh Miyavi!
He does make a gorgeous girl, it has to be said xD
He's such an awesome artist.
I've listened to him for a couple of years now... His music just makes me want to jump around and dance lol xD
If you get an oppurtunity to see him live, go for it, he really knows how to put on a show!
Senor Senora Senorita I like that song alot, although atm my fave Miyavi song is Jibun Kakumei -2003- ^-^

LiaGoesRawr?

http://www.myspace.com/xxcatsyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

You saw him live?... That would be really cool Razz If I had to choose I'd go see Super Junior live Razz They're my favorite band at the moment Smile But if I had the opportunity to see a Miyavi concert I'm sure I wouldn't refuse it Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeah, June 25th down London as part of the 'This is the japanese kabuki rock tour 2008'! He nearly ended up not playing the UK though because he couldn't find people to represent him (the people who represented the likes of 'The GazettE' and 'Dir en Grey' wouldn't do it, I don't see why though, he has alot of UK based fans, and people came from europe to see him too)
He has a massive amount of energy on stage, he's really considerate too, he told all the people at the back to stop pushing cause the people at the front were getting squashed. And they released aload of balloons into the crowd during the encore. I would definately recommend his concert to anyone.
I'd love to see LM.C live (Maya used to be Miyavi's guitarist, he's now the vocalist for LM.C >_>) as they really are my favourite band atm, and hopefully they'll be playing London in February so I really can't wait.
But I find that asian groups and solo artists put more effort into live shows and sound better than most american and english bands (just my opinion)
I haven't really heard of Super Junior (i think they've been mentioned once or twice in some conversations, but I've not really looked them up.) So they'll go on my 'to look up' list xD It's getting pretty big lol.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

I'd say you should go check them out, but you might not like them Razz They are actually Korean and they sing pop and not rock... The songs are melodic, but they don't put a lot of work into the instrumental side of the songs... It's completely different from jrock... And I don't like Jrock at all so that's why I'm assuming that you might not like Super Junior Razz But then again, maybe you will Smile

And I totally agree with you Smile Asian groups put a lot more effort in their live performances Smile I watched a Super Junior concert online and they had this amazing connection with their fans... it's something you don't see in Western bands...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Admin wrote:I'd say you should go check them out, but you might not like them Razz They are actually Korean and they sing pop and not rock... The songs are melodic, but they don't put a lot of work into the instrumental side of the songs... It's completely different from jrock... And I don't like Jrock at all so that's why I'm assuming that you might not like Super Junior Razz But then again, maybe you will Smile

And I totally agree with you Smile Asian groups put a lot more effort in their live performances Smile I watched a Super Junior concert online and they had this amazing connection with their fans... it's something you don't see in Western bands...

Jrock is what I'm mainly into, but I have listened to some Thai and Chinese and I think some Korean stuff aswell. That and I will literally listen to anything xD I listen to some Jpop but not as much, it's mainly me forgetting to search things up alot of the time. But I shall go and check them out.

While we're on the subject of other bands/artists (we should probably start a recommendation topic or something.... so people can share new artists in one place (otherwise there would be a lot of threads appearing)) a few Japanese pop bands/artists (I would class them as pop... feel free to disagree with me :])
: Koda Kumi, FLAME, lead (i think thats it), w-inds (the three groups are connected, Koda's a female solo artist) there's aload more, but they're escaping me atm xD

I know! Miyavi and AnCafe demonstrated such a strong connection at their concerts, I really was blown away by it, considering it wasn't something I'd ever come across with English/American artists/bands. Plus Asian groups/artists always look stunning. Even when they've been dancing around alot xD

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm

That is so true Razz Asian groups always look stunning, no matter what Razz hehehe

Also I like your suggestion Smile I didn't think about it before because there are not that many people posting here and I thought that it would be useless... let's see what others say and maybe if some other people want it too then I'll make a topic Smile there are only 5 regular people who post here (me and you included Razz) so i wouldn't want to rush into anything right now Razz Of course I'll develop the forum as we go, but let's wait a little longer and see if more people will join Smile (I'm actually thinking of taking off the Super Junior topics because they're not very popular here...)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:That is so true Razz Asian groups always look stunning, no matter what Razz hehehe

Also I like your suggestion Smile I didn't think about it before because there are not that many people posting here and I thought that it would be useless... let's see what others say and maybe if some other people want it too then I'll make a topic Smile there are only 5 regular people who post here (me and you included Razz) so i wouldn't want to rush into anything right now Razz Of course I'll develop the forum as we go, but let's wait a little longer and see if more people will join Smile (I'm actually thinking of taking off the Super Junior topics because they're not very popular here...)

Yes, I don't think i've ever seen people sweat so gracefully xD

Yeah, when it gets a bit busier it might be a good idea, i'll have a look around and see what other groups I can find (I already know of a japanese girl group that are popular, and there's another japanese girl band who mix english with japanese that are based in Germany (I'm not sure if they count. But some of thier stuff isn't bad) And I can probably list off a load of jrock (not all of it is heavy, LM.C are really bouncy and hyper... Maya throws lollipops into the crowd at lives aswell! And AnCafe is pretty light too)

Don't take off the super junior stuff! Lol I've just been over there, they're good, bounce-along-able. and very huggable xD as usual they have lovely voices.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Hehehe I took off the sub-groups... Well I'll just post some of the sub-groups' videos in the Super Junior thread then Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:55 am

He is on my myspace friends list. Smile ( and yeah its really him) he is really nice...he OK my friends request really fast... it wasnt even 2 hours later when i checked back and he had OKd it. how cool is that!?

mahe78 wrote:I love Miyavi. He seems to have such a sweet fun loving nature..and i bet he would be a blast to be around. Plus i love the fact that he doesnt really drink and from what I have heard he has quit smoking..but im not too sure about that still...Plus his wild and wacky looks make him more adorable. Smile

• Stage Name: Miyavi
• Formerly known as: Miyabi
• Position: Former guitarist and back up vocalist of Due le quartz, currently a solo artist.
• Birthday: September 14th 1981
• Star sign: Virgo, though he claims to be a Pegasus
• Born in: Hyougoken, Japan
• Height: 185 CM
• Weight: 57 kg
• Favorite Color: Pink
• Cigarette brand: Formerly seven star box, but recently he's been aiming to quit.
• Shoe size: 9 (US) / 27.5 CM

Interesting Facts:

• Miyavi has claimed to be his own favorite artist. ( and can you blame him?)

• Miyavi's former stage name, Miyabi, means "elegant".

• Miyavi's favorite cologne is Dolce & Gabbana.

• Miyavi loves chocolate cake, chicken, and inari zushi.

• Miyavi hates broccoli and tomato juice. (He does like Orange juice alot i have read)

• Miyavi admires Toshiya of Dir en grey, and Kazuki of Raphael.

• Kei from Baroque is said to look up to Miyavi.

• Miyavi says he has issues shouting all the time, no matter where he is.

• Miyavi says he cannot go a day without hugging someone.

• Miyavi wanted to be a doctor before he became a musician "because it's very important to help people".

• Miyavi has three piercings in his face (right eyebrow, left nostral, right bottom lip) six in his ear, and one "secret" piercing. The interesting thing about his lip piercing is, it actually goes through his lip as opposed to under/around it like most piercings do.

• Miyavi hit his front teeth on the microphone during his first major live. He continued as if nothing happened, but afterwards he said hurt so much he felt like crying.

• Miyavi loves his tattoos and piercings, but says he doesn't necessarily want a girl who shares those same features. However, he said as long as she's cute...it's alright.

Miyavi is actually Japanese/ Korean from what I have read.

Silly Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi

Pretty Miyavi ( he does make a pretty girl doesnt he? lol)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi0022

Dorky Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi

Sexy Miyavi
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi4

Sweet Miyavi ( mmmm kitty really does taste like chicken..Razz ) im joking.
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi8mg

"Are you sure I have notihng in my teeth" Miyavi ( ok now im just being silly)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi151ai2

MIyavi being a dork..lol
Miyavi!!!! 1198708553_MiyaviDork

I love Miyavi! ( I do too!)
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi_mohawk

OMG i want one!
Miyavi!!!! Miyavi4

ok i think that is enough Miyavi pics. Razz
mahe78
mahe78

Back to top Go down