IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

+10
jaepii
sailorroxy
mike-k
Thomas
LiaGoesRawr?
GQ
joseph
katdgrant
mahe78
Admin
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:19 pm

I'm planning on logging in every day after school Smile But I don't think I'll be able to visit it 5-6 times a day, like a do now... But I'll visit the forum for sure once a day Razz So no worries Smile

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Thank you my ladies, you are both marvelous!! I love you

joseph

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty Very Interesting!

Post  Thomas Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:29 am

It's good to hear that some girls do like Asian guys. Very Happy

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Yeah, there's quite a few of us around xD

LiaGoesRawr?

http://www.myspace.com/xxcatsyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Very nice!

Very Happy

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Lakersguy wrote:Very nice!

Very Happy

bounce As I said, I think that there will be more and more non-Asian girls who will like Asian guys, especially those of 'The Manga generation, without taking into account those of the first Manga generation like me 'Goldorak, Battle of the Planets http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Planets , etc.. ! also because Asian cultures are becoming more and more popular due to the rapid development that is hapenning in those areas!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 pm

I I love you all my AM, and you guys here as well Smile
katdgrant
katdgrant

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm

lol....thank you katdgrant. Laughing

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 pm

katdgrant wrote:I I love you all my AM, and you guys here as well Smile

We I love you you also, all the non-Asian girls, here! rabbit

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm

I love youI love youI love you

Lakers you can call me Kat! Very Happy
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 am

You can call me T or TDoubled, I am still deciding on it.... lol!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Lakersguy wrote:You can call me T or TDoubled, I am still deciding on it.... lol!
I will call you Mr.T hehe only because my fave movie was Sweeney Todd and Mrs.Lovette called him Mr.T lol!!
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  mike-k Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 am

hi is this board still open?
I am an indonesian currently living in new zealand, have been here since i was 11. So my english is very fluent.
Unfortunately here in nz and australia the white girls are drawn to their own race (around 80% of them) , nt because we asian men are shy but they just are drawn to the hot caucasian males.

Mad Mad
mike-k
mike-k

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty hey

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Long Time no see!~ this forum has been pretty active Smile I'm so proud of everybody!~ Sorry that I haven't been on for a really long time...

Bu Mike, maybe we can bring it back Smile You said that in Australia white girls are attracted to white guys... here too... the majority is attracted to their own race, but lately I'm seeing a lot of mixed couples and a lot of WF AM couples!~ A white girl friend of mine has been dating the same Asian man for over a year now Smile Slowly things are changing and inter racial dating is becoming pretty common Smile So yay for WF-AM!~ Razz

XO Victoria

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mike-k Fri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm

i hope so too. i'm lookin atm lol Smile
mike-k
mike-k

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorroxy Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Well I have always been interested in most all things Asian ever sense I was like three. It started off as just likeing anime and manga (when I got older) But when I was introduced to the internet I started listening to J-Rock/Pop/Techno/Metal And Korean Pop/Rap/R&B music along with some music from Taiwan. And for me even though I am only 17 years old I have never really honestly found Caucasion men attractive. Asian men There is something about them that is so sexy.

sailorroxy

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty the story of how i came to like asian guys

Post  jaepii Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 am

when i was about 12 i started to watch anime, such as fruits basket, fullmetal alchemist, school rumble. . those kinda ones and i found the guys voice harima kenji in school rumble rather attractive, so anyways, i looked up who it was and it was Takahashi Hiroki, and the first thing i said was "wow he's got the most gorgeous eyes!" then from anime i went to drama's. ahhhh!! the good times my first drama i watched EVER was hana kimi taiwanese, then my collection just kept on building, growing until i reached the tender age of 14 and i started to look up my favourite characters of these drama's and find out they're name, age, date of birth, blood type, and other drama's that they had been in, then i would get those drama's and i would find more "favourite characters" until i realized i had a picture collection of korean, japanese and taiwanese guys that was through the roof, it also didn't help when i found out the guys from fahrenheit in hana kimi, were in fact in a band, so i got the theme song to hana kimi. then i found S.H.E which one of the members was also in hana kimi ella. later that year i found a drama called DBSK and i was like yea kay we'll give this one a try, i have been a dedicated fan of jae-joong ever since =D. but that's the famous asians that i was attracted too, my friend sarah lives in sandy bay i met her in grade nine the year i turned 15, i went to her house often and sandy bay for those who live in tasmania is the main place in which asians reside because of the uni of tas is in sandy bay. i kept going to her house to the point in which people thought i was then a lesbian because i was always going to sarah's house, when i found out later was because she has the most gorgeous next door neighbour in all exsistance, his name is felix, im pretty sure he's moved now, i was too stunned when i first met him to actually say anything, i feel like such a douche now lol. then i started printing out pics of them all and blue tacking them onto my walls til my walls were practically covered with pics of asian guys. til my mum ripped them all down and burnt them coz she's a frikken racist, anyhoo, i started to learn japanese, because i really wanted to live there and still do, im soon going on a trip to japan with a few of my family members who have voiced the same interest as me, grade nine was the year i started to go into the city of hobart, and all my friends would be like "oooh he's hot!! hey hey jess look!! pheeewwwwaaaahhhh!!!" and i'd be like "eh they're ok" that is also when people started to confirm without asking me that i am lesbian all because i didn't find white boy bogans hot, when i reunited with my friend susan, after not meeting for about 4 years, she had the same interest so if she would say "oooh he's hot!! hey hey jess look!! pheeewwwwaaaahhhh!!!" then i would be like " hell yea!! nice one!!"

so being attracted to asians has brought me alot of emotional pain, but im a tough cookie so i can live =D, but if i didn't find japanese culture for myself then i'd be lost even though it's only been five years since i noticed asians of being an attractive race, i honestly don't know who i'd be, im glad i did find them, so im not the same as everyone else, im the same as a select few who find jae-joong, seto koji, aaron yan, yamashita tomohisa, matsumoto jun, sakurai sho, and many more guys attractive.

that is my story of how i came to be in love with asian guys

xxxxx

jaepii

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayleenx3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm

katdgrant wrote:Well I fell in love with Anime first but I always found Asian's good looking! I think I truly fell in love with Asian men when I met that sweet Korean man a month or so ago. It finally clicked for me on how much I liked being with an asian! Far more than being with Caucasian!! And I eblieve "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian!!"

lol!
lmao ! loove that saying !!!!
Kayleenx3
Kayleenx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayleenx3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

my taking an interest to the asians was last year (freshman year) when my new neighbor showed me some songs on youtube. i thought she was one of those anime lovers and weird [stereotyped ): ] well that was because she showed me some rocker type singers, it wasnt until she realized i was into hiphop music that she showed me Big Bang, and when i saw Tae Yang, it went downhill from there lol. now me and her are best friends, and i have two asian guy friends and cant get enough of the good looking asians i see anywhere, even tho thats rele rare in new jersey lol. and if they are here in jersey, their mostly always with an asian girlfriend :/ on the rare rare occasion do i see an asian with a spanish girl or white girl, in that case thats what me and my friend call "hope" lol. sometime soon i kinda wanna visit Seoul Korea, seems amazing (:
Kayleenx3
Kayleenx3

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty Hmmn

Post  matthew89 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:47 am

wow,,I didnt know that there will be so many Caucasian women that actually like Asian ...Thats cool..

matthew89

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 3 Empty It was 5th Grade...

Post  Robin Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 am

Well, as a 5th grader I'd staunchly avoided boys because liking boys was stupid. hehe. But even I couldn't resist a Chinese boy on my volleyball team named 'Tim.' I guess I'd sort of started to like Asian stuff b/c my parents liked Kung Fu movies and my best friend's Chinese family would take me to Chinatown n teach me things like "ni hao" and "xie xie." Well, it was really hard for me to speak to Tim who was a big middle schooler so I didn't have a lot of hope. But, low and behold I discovered a Chinese guy in my grade that I liked (there were a few, but I knew them before my 'awakening' n I wasn't interested). I remember seeing him running across the yard and being so delighted the next year when I saw him in my band class. Lol..

...Ever since then, I've liked Asian guys and Asian culture too. In 8th grade I moved to a town that had almost no Asian kids and felt like a total dork. Only *weird* people watched anime or kung fu movies and the other girls didn't care for comic books or video games-- things that my animator father had given his kids a love for. In the new, almost totally white community everyone looked uglier to me! I had never realized how cute everybody in California was!

I've realized that I really like people of every type after dating around. It's not so much about who is good looking and who isn't, but what an individual's tastes are. My first crush was Asian so Asian beauty will always be special to me. I wouldn't date any race exclusively and I think there are beautiful people of every kind. The other thing I realized is that yellow fever is really looked down upon, but Asians going for Caucasians isn't considered weird. I'm really nervous about talking about how hot asians are with other people because I'm afraid they'll think I'm some weirdo like the old white men that 'prey' on young Japanese girls thinking they're all innocent, nubile lotus flowers. haha. I'm really annoyed by this and I think there's a racist edge to it! What do you guys think? What's with all the bias against Asians?

Robin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra_D Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

katdgrant wrote:Well I fell in love with Anime first but I always found Asian's good looking! I think I truly fell in love with Asian men when I met that sweet Korean man a month or so ago. It finally clicked for me on how much I liked being with an asian! Far more than being with Caucasian!! And I eblieve "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian!!"

lol!

Haha, same thing with me! Started watching anime, then dramas, and then i was so into Asian guys! So sexy! hehe Razz
And in my school(university) there is one i really really like! I hope i get a change ^_^
Haha even made my friend like asian guys, cause we were going always in asian partys so yeah Wink She's into them too! Haha success XD

Alexandra_D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3