IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qualites you like

4 posters

Go down

Qualites you like Empty Qualites you like

Post  katdgrant Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:28 pm

What are the things you love with XF ((other ethnicity)). IE: Their looks, personality and more...we just love to know what you guys love!!
katdgrant
katdgrant

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626876671

Back to top Go down

Qualites you like Empty Re: Qualites you like

Post  joseph Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 pm

katdgrant wrote:What are the things you love with XF ((other ethnicity)). IE: Their looks, personality and more...we just love to know what you guys love!!

Shapes!!, and also good looking. Sexy, rather than beautiful, and sometimes both, also, why not! cyclops

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:52 pm

joseph wrote:Shapes!!, and also good looking. Sexy, rather than beautiful, and sometimes both, also, why not! cyclops
Hehe my cyclops is back hehe!! What about personalities? What do you like with XF?
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:12 am

katdgrant wrote:
joseph wrote:Shapes!!, and also good looking. Sexy, rather than beautiful, and sometimes both, also, why not! cyclops
Hehe my cyclops is back hehe!! What about personalities? What do you like with XF?

I know only one personality, Kat, I like gorgious women, that is all that is important to me!!! Women that excite me!!! bounce

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:49 pm

I don't really have a preference in girls. I just like them if they're nice to me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 pm

TDoubled:D wrote:I don't really have a preference in girls. I just like them if they're nice to me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahaha this is so sweet Smile cutest answer i've seen so far Razz

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Thanks Victoria. Very Happy

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:42 pm

LOL Joseph, good one.

Awh Mr.T...hehe
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Admin wrote:
TDoubled:D wrote:I don't really have a preference in girls. I just like them if they're nice to me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Heyy, I didn't mean that I don't prefer that girls are nice to me, too! I was talking about pictures, here! Twisted Evil Though, I have to testify that all Asian girls (without exception) that I have met in my life have been mean to me! The Caucasians girls that I have known were much better. So, yes, I prefer that they are nice, too Sweety!! Sad ; The Colombian that I was writing, was nice at the beginning, too, and now, I have realized that she is very selfish, and looks for her own interest. By the way, girls, I have a question for you. I have had three really serious relationships in my life, but when thing went wrong, all of them asked me to understand them, but none of them tried to understand me. So, my question is why these women always said this to me, "Please understand me," and why when I asked them to understand me also, no one of them wanted to understand me? No Thanks Kat! cyclops Lake, are you really my buddy to say that? lol!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Welcome. I have found A LOT of younger girls now a days are more selfish and not nice at all. But it is the same over here, it is how they are rasied and you can get really MEAN girls who like to use you. I met a lot of them. Thankfully I was not brought up like that and appreciate everything in life Smile I agree, you have to be 50/50, I could not tell a guy totry and understand me without me doing that with him.
joseph wrote:Heyy, I didn't mean that I don't prefer that girls are nice to me, too! I was talking about pictures, here! Twisted Evil Though, I have to testify that all Asian girls (without exception) that I have met in my life have been mean to me! The Caucasians girls that I have known were much better. So, yes, I prefer that they are nice, too Sweety!! Sad ; The Colombian that I was writing, was nice at the beginning, too, and now, I have realized that she is very selfish, and looks for her own interest. By the way, girls, I have a question for you. I have had three really serious relationships in my life, but when thing went wrong, all of them asked me to understand them, but none of them tried to understand me. So, my question is why these women always said this to me, "Please understand me," and why when I asked them to understand me also, no one of them wanted to understand me? No Thanks Kat! cyclops Lake, are you really my buddy to say that? lol!
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 pm

joseph wrote:
Admin wrote:

Heyy, I didn't mean that I don't prefer that girls are nice to me, too! I was talking about pictures, here! Twisted Evil Though, I have to testify that all Asian girls (without exception) that I have met in my life have been mean to me! The Caucasians girls that I have known were much better. So, yes, I prefer that they are nice, too Sweety!! Sad ; The Colombian that I was writing, was nice at the beginning, too, and now, I have realized that she is very selfish, and looks for her own interest. By the way, girls, I have a question for you. I have had three really serious relationships in my life, but when thing went wrong, all of them asked me to understand them, but none of them tried to understand me. So, my question is why these women always said this to me, "Please understand me," and why when I asked them to understand me also, no one of them wanted to understand me? No Thanks Kat! cyclops Lake, are you really my buddy to say that? lol!

Sometimes I feel that with girls it's always about us... I think a lot of us demand a lot from their boyfriends and don't give much in return... "Please understand me" is a pretty selfish thing to say... But of course since I'm a girl, I tend to side with the girls and not with the guys Razz But I see what you're saying too; relationships are so complicated... We, women, demand equality but we sometimes don't treat our partner equally, it's really weird... But in the end if the relationship didn't work it just means that she wasn't for you right? Maybe you deserve more Smile Maybe you deserve someone who will understand you, and I'm sure that you will find her Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:
joseph wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sometimes I feel that with girls it's always about us... I think a lot of us demand a lot from their boyfriends and don't give much in return... "Please understand me" is a pretty selfish thing to say... But of course since I'm a girl, I tend to side with the girls and not with the guys Razz But I see what you're saying too; relationships are so complicated... We, women, demand equality but we sometimes don't treat our partner equally, it's really weird... But in the end if the relationship didn't work it just means that she wasn't for you right? Maybe you deserve more Smile Maybe you deserve someone who will understand you, and I'm sure that you will find her Smile

Victoria, I do appreciate that you have the wisdom and the sincerity to say things about women that most of the men think, but most of the women have the difficulty to admit... that women are selfish in nature. You're great, and you have guts, Victoria! We, men, we appreciate this kind of sincerity from a girl! I am not a macho man, but what I can see is that at the time of our grandparents, the society was much stable, but since women have started to ask for equality (but often more than equality), almost all the societies in the world are 'fucked-up'...broken families every where! I know that you are a Christian believer, so if I ask you to see in Genesis chapter 3 verset 15 (I will put enmity...), and verset 16 (Your desire will be for the husband, and he will rule over you= this means that women would like to take the place of the man, but he will rule over you). In Ephesians chapter 5 verset 22: it says Wives submit to your husbands...verset 25: Husbands love your wives... I am sorry to offense the non believers, here. But I just want to say that these are the basic principles of the western societies, and the Western women have turned the society upside down, and we have seen what the result is. No also, Laura Schlessinger 'Laura Show', said, 'Women are trying to emasculate men'.

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:07 am

What is also sad is that I have seen many men who do not want any commitment with a woman; and I am seeing more and more of these men. They all say that they don't trust women, because women are too selfish, and also they say because this country is made for women. The only type of relationship that many men around me want now, is just to have a girlfriend, and to leave her whenever she starts to become annoying. It's really sad, but that's what's going to happen little by little. No

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:09 am

katdgrant wrote:Welcome. I have found A LOT of younger girls now a days are more selfish and not nice at all. But it is the same over here, it is how they are rasied and you can get really MEAN girls who like to use you. I met a lot of them. Thankfully I was not brought up like that and appreciate everything in life Smile I agree, you have to be 50/50, I could not tell a guy to try and understand me without me doing that with him.
joseph wrote:Heyy, I didn't mean that I don't prefer that girls are nice to me, too! I was talking about pictures, here! Twisted Evil Though, I have to testify that all Asian girls (without exception) that I have met in my life have been mean to me! The Caucasians girls that I have known were much better. So, yes, I prefer that they are nice, too Sweety!! Sad ; The Colombian that I was writing, was nice at the beginning, too, and now, I have realized that she is very selfish, and looks for her own interest. By the way, girls, I have a question for you. I have had three really serious relationships in my life, but when thing went wrong, all of them asked me to understand them, but none of them tried to understand me. So, my question is why these women always said this to me, "Please understand me," and why when I asked them to understand me also, no one of them wanted to understand me? No Thanks Kat! cyclops Lake, are you really my buddy to say that? lol!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 am

katdgrant wrote:Welcome. I have found A LOT of younger girls now a days are more selfish and not nice at all. But it is the same over here, it is how they are rasied and you can get really MEAN girls who like to use you. I met a lot of them. Thankfully I was not brought up like that and appreciate everything in life Smile I agree, you have to be 50/50, I could not tell a guy totry and understand me without me doing that with him.

Kat, Victoria and you are just giving confirmation of a real big problem in our modern societies. I don't say that men are good, but the way many women are becoming is really a big problem. Men are not stupid (neither women!). But the thing is that many men are becoming very rude (and I would just say like a kind of perversion), that is, they get bad experiences, and they don't want to give the best of themselves to women. Who are the losers? Both men and women. Because men try to do the same thing to women, that is, many men try to use women because they had been used in the past by women? really sad.. I have a friend. Last time, he told me that a workmate (female) wanted to introduce to him a woman. You know what my friend answered to her? "Why do you want to present me a woman. I don't want to have problems. For me, I just see women to have sex with them". You see girls? How men are becoming rude in their way of thinking about women? I really know a lot of men who think like that about women (because they are disappointed by women)! So a message, for you girls! Men want 50/50. Men are not as you have always imagined, that is represented as the male who just think about sex. We have passed from a patriarcal society for more equality between men and women. Men have accepted these changes without any problem. But women have to be fair with us too. Men and women are made to live together, not to fight. Unfortunately, many women have a tendency to always think about themselves first, and this is not good because it kills the relationship between women and men!

No No pale

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am

Victoria, you said that sometimes you have the feeling that...but it is not just a feeling, but it's a reality!! It's really sad, and I will go further to say that if our society is like this today, it is for a big part because of this kind of selfish attitude from certain women, whether you like it or not (a way of saying it). Sad . What I hear from these women for most of the time is: 'How and what can I do to be happy,' and not how and what can I do to make a happy family. pale Very disgusting people.

I have a very beautiful story that I would like to share with you guiles! You see that I am with one friend on one of the pictures (the friend that I have painted his face, but he knows that I did this he he!). So, he is my best friend in the United States, and he is from Syria. He left his country, when he was 16, because the dictator government wanted to kill him. He escape to Roumania where he studied medicine. So he speaks well Roumanian, since he has been staying there for maybe 10 years of more.

He had a Roumanian girlfriend. So, as a Middle-East person, my friend was doing car business (during his medical studies) to have money to survive. He regularly bought cars and other stuffs from West Germany (because he was a foreigner, so he could get out of Roumania during Nicolae Ceausescu dictatorship). He made good money, and he bought a BMW, an appartment for his GF(who came from a poor family). He also made the parents of his GF move to a better area. So, at the time when the Communist regime fell apart, in 1989, it was also a period of great tension between Irak, and the Western world (period of Desert Storm, and Desert Strike). So, since Roumania became opened after the Communist period, my Syrian Friend (Moein), and his Roumanian GF (Selena) tried to go to France to have a new life. So, the thing is that Moein is Arab, and it was a period of tension, so Selena got a visa to France, and Moein didn't get the visa. Selena told Moein that she was going to France to see how the country was. But when she was there, in France, she told Moein that she will never return back to Roumania, and left Moein.

So, Moein felt that she betrayed him, because she didn't tell him about her intention of not returning back to Roumania. And guess what! Selena told Moein, " Please understand, I have to stay in France for my future." So, Moein from that day, cut every relationship with her.

Moein later came to the USA, because his brother who was murdered by his associate (his associate invited Moein's brother and his wife for dinner, and while they were eating, the associate took a gun, and shoot him in the head!). This is how Moein arrived in the USA, because of the funeral of his brother. Like 10 years after, when I have already arrived in the USA, Moein one day received a called from Selena (she has been looking for him for all these time!). So, she called him and asked him (he didn't know who was on the phone, yet): "Do you remember your time in Roumania?" He said, "Yes, but I have trashed my life that was over there." So, Moein also asked her who she was, and she answered, "I am the one that you trashed." Since then, she is trying to get Moein back, but he doesn't want, but they are good friends. Now Selena lives in Paris, and wish to live with Moein in the USA. It is possible that Moein goes to Paris to see her in November of this years (as a friend), but I know that she has asked him to come to see her to try to convince him to be with her (maybe she will start to cry, as so many women like to do when they want obtain something from a man, but maybe she has also forgotten what she did to Moein, in the past). This is a true story, and I have even talked to Selena in French, on the phone! alien alien

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:43 pm

joseph wrote:Victoria, you said that sometimes you have the feeling that...but it is not just a feeling, but it's a reality!! It's really sad, and I will go further to say that if our society is like this today, it is for a big part because of this kind of selfish attitude from certain women, whether you like it or not (a way of saying it). Sad . What I hear from these women for most of the time is: 'How and what can I do to be happy,' and not how and what can I do to make a happy family. pale Very disgusting people!

That is very true! There are a lot of women who think about themselves before thinking about their families... But then again there are a lot of men like that too... A lot of dad are not involved at all in their kids' lives and stuff like that...

Yes, Victoria, I totally agree with you! That is why somewhere I have written somewhere that that there are also bad men, too. But I ws thinking that about selfishness maybe there are more women than men (men maybe tend to be bad in a different way, like infidelity; though, I know a lot of women who cheat on their husband, I think that in proportion, this is a more common among men) . I don't know, but this is my impression!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  katdgrant Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Good story!!
katdgrant
katdgrant

Back to top Go down