IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy moley!

4 posters

Go down

Holy moley! Empty Holy moley!

Post  mahe78 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:49 pm

I was looking up the worlds tallest ppl and came across this korean moster of a man!

his name is Choi Hong-Man

he is 7ft2 and weighs 355 pounds

he is a boxer i believe.

but seriously the dude is huge! No one can say all asians are small and tiny! this dude is BIG proof! plus he has huge hands!

so you know what that means right?

yep huge gloves!

Holy moley! 00001789560010148946
mahe78
mahe78

http://hey-ai.com

Back to top Go down

Holy moley! Empty Re: Holy moley!

Post  Thomas Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:11 pm

mahe78 wrote:I was looking up the worlds tallest ppl and came across this korean moster of a man!

he is a boxer i believe.

but seriously the dude is huge! No one can say all asians are small and tiny! this dude is BIG proof! plus he has huge hands!

yep huge gloves!

That's a huge dude. U know Yao, the NBA star playing for the Houston Rockets?
He's 7'6'' and weigh 310 lbs. That's a freaking tall dude!

Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:21 pm

yeah i know who ur talking about! Yao Ming right? he is really tall...but he doesnt look like a monster...Choi on the other hand does because of how muscular he is and his really big jawline!

id be less scared of Yao coming at me in a dark alley than i would of Choi! I think if an angry Choi came at me..id be trying to climb the side of a building like spiderman to get away! but lol...Choi is probably actually very gentle.

I read that Choi is actually friends with a few of the members of Shinwha...he says the youngest member really likes to drink..so much so that is scares him ( Choi)

TDoubled:D wrote:
mahe78 wrote:I was looking up the worlds tallest ppl and came across this korean moster of a man!

he is a boxer i believe.

yep huge gloves!

That's a huge dude. U know Yao, the NBA star playing for the Houston Rockets?
He's 7'6'' and weigh 310 lbs. That's a freaking tall dude!

mahe78
mahe78

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Whoa, I didn't know that there were people out there taller than 7 ft... He is huge... But wow, friends with the members from Shinhwa, that's cool Smile Makes him seem less scary Razz

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

yeah it does make him seem less scary..he is actually probably really gentle.

anotehr gentle giant is the wrestler Dalip Singh ( the Great Khali) i know he isnt east asian...but he is still asian. he acts like a real jerk on wrestling but i have read he is very sweet in real life. cool huh?

Admin wrote:Whoa, I didn't know that there were people out there taller than 7 ft... He is huge... But wow, friends with the members from Shinhwa, that's cool Smile Makes him seem less scary Razz
mahe78
mahe78

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah! Actually I've never heard of them before... It's cool that you know these things Smile
And yeah I bet that they are all really gentle in real life Smile

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mahe78 Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Im not a fan of wrestling at all..but my other siblings are. so i know who the wrestlers are.

but the reason i found Choi was because i was looking up the worlds tallest ppl. Razz

Admin wrote:Yeah! Actually I've never heard of them before... It's cool that you know these things Smile
mahe78
mahe78

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm

mahe78 wrote:Im not a fan of wrestling at all..but my other siblings are. so i know who the wrestlers are.

but the reason i found Choi was because i was looking up the worlds tallest ppl. Razz

Admin wrote:Yeah! Actually I've never heard of them before... It's cool that you know these things Smile

As usual, I have to make my comment! Generally, these people have a disease called gigantism (if the disease appears in childhood), and is due to the fact that there is an excessive secretion of growth hormone (GH) while the bones of the body can still become longer. so, most often, you see tall guy or a tall girl, and the rest of the family are of normal size. But when there is an excess secretion of growth hormone in adulthood, the clinical picture is different, and the disease takes the name of acromegaly, because generally, all the extremities are enlarged (hands, feet and prominence of the facial bones), and the height will be more or less normal. study

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum