IAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

+10
jaepii
sailorroxy
mike-k
Thomas
LiaGoesRawr?
GQ
joseph
katdgrant
mahe78
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 2 Empty Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  Admin Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:12 pm

hahaha that was pretty smart Razz didn't notice that alucard was dracula spelled backwards Razz but yeah i know him Smile he was a very important Romanian Count and we learn about him in our Romanian history classes Smile I've even been to his palace Smile pretty cool huh? Razz

Admin
Admin

https://iasiang.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men! - Page 2 Empty Re: My story. How I fell in love with Asian Men!

Post  joseph Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:hahaha that was pretty smart Razz didn't notice that alucard was dracula spelled backwards Razz but yeah i know him Smile he was a very important Romanian Count and we learn about him in our Romanian history classes Smile I've even been to his palace Smile pretty cool huh? Razz

Yes Victoria, and I like to watch Dracula movies. Someday... who knows, a combination of Shogun, and Dracula, where Anjin San will make a shipwreck, and he will be a vampire who will land in Japan, and the priests will have to fight him, and he will suck the blood of Mariko San!! hahahaha! Twisted Evil

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 pm

hahaha how evil Razz

Actually I never saw a Dracula movie, only read legends Razz The movies are really not my taste... they're either too scary or the scary scenes are made to have a sexual connotation Razz and since i'm not into either, i didn't watch them Razz and also I know the real story of Vlad Tepes (Dracula's real name) so maybe that's why i didn't get into them...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:hahaha how evil Razz

Actually I never saw a Dracula movie, only read legends Razz The movies are really not my taste... they're either too scary or the scary scenes are made to have a sexual connotation Razz and since i'm not into either, i didn't watch them Razz and also I know the real story of Vlad Tepes (Dracula's real name) so maybe that's why i didn't get into them...

Against the Turkish, ein, he put a stick somewhere into them, ein ein ein Twisted Evil You see, we have a new member! We are in business Laughing lol!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm

We are in business!~ hehehe how cool Smile I'm glad that she decided to post Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Erm...I suppose I should probably tell my story? (it's not really a story lol)
Mkay... well first experience with a asian guy was with the half chinese guy in high school. You could say he's what started it lol. But then I didn't really get into them again until my one of my closest friends brother (they have a thai & chinese heritage as far as I can remember) asked me out a few years ago (we dated 3 times i think) >_>; that was probably the main starting point. And then my wonderful friend introduced me to Dir en Grey and AnCafe and the whole J-rock music scene. So I can safely say thats what got me properly hooked xD
It's just the whole different culture thing that does it for me. I like learning about new cultures and the asian cultures have always intrigued me. The fact that I find asians more attractive than any other ethnic group is just a side note xD

LiaGoesRawr?

http://www.myspace.com/xxcatsyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 pm

LiaGoesRawr? wrote:Erm...I suppose I should probably tell my story? (it's not really a story lol)
Mkay... well first experience with a asian guy was with the half chinese guy in high school. You could say he's what started it lol. But then I didn't really get into them again until my one of my closest friends brother (they have a thai & chinese heritage as far as I can remember) asked me out a few years ago (we dated 3 times i think) >_>; that was probably the main starting point. And then my wonderful friend introduced me to Dir en Grey and AnCafe and the whole J-rock music scene. So I can safely say thats what got me properly hooked xD
It's just the whole different culture thing that does it for me. I like learning about new cultures and the asian cultures have always intrigued me. The fact that I find asians more attractive than any other ethnic group is just a side note xD

I am happy that there are more and more non-Asian girls who are are getting into Asian guys, and Asian cultures, in general. But at the same time, I am a bit confused, because I don't know how to react to this situation myself. I know that if I am here, it is because I am more interested with Caucasian girls than those of my own community or race (if you prefer); and by the way, I know that for me there is no turning back to Asian girls again, and at the same time, I am so happy that I can see that there are so many Caucasian girls who are expressing their desire to make date an Asian man. What I can say is that I think that you won't regret your choice (of course, as I always say, you can meet a bad guy in any community, but in general, Eastern Asian guys are okay; we take much care of our family, and we work hard for it; in my own example is that if I can suceed as a doctor in this country, it will be for my family, and not for myself). I was telling to Trina that I wanted to pay a tribute to Caucasian girls, and by saying that I want to make my family (witha non-Asian girls) happy before all, is a kind of tribute that I make to them, in particular those who have placed their trust in Asian men. I am not afraid or ashamed to talk like that, because at the same time, I express my disappointment towards Asian girls who have no place in my heart! albino

But what I don't understand at the same time is that why some Caucasian women hesitate to admit that they are interested in Asian men? Victoria told this, and also another woman from Youtube told me the same thing. Are these women afraid that Caucasian people think that they are trying to date us because they think we are inferior to them? If it is what they think, I must say that they are seeing the world upside down, because if Asian men want Caucasian women, it is not because we think that we are inferior to them, but because we really like them. In a world, now where we see that so many things are being made in Eastern Asia (from hi-tech to non-high tech), how can Asian men think that they are inferior to Caucasians? i don't know if you girls have been to Asia, yet, but I will invite you to go there and see when you will have an opportunity!! But as I said, I love Caucasian girls and some latinas!! cheers

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm

joseph wrote:
LiaGoesRawr? wrote:Erm...I suppose I should probably tell my story? (it's not really a story lol)

I am happy that there are more and more non-Asian girls who are are getting into Asian guys, and Asian cultures, in general. But at the same time, I am a bit confused, because I don't know how to react to this situation myself. I know that if I am here, it is because I am more interested with Caucasian girls than those of my own community or race (if you prefer); and by the way, I know that for me there is no turning back to Asian girls again, and at the same time, I am so happy that I can see that there are so many Caucasian girls who are expressing their desire to make date an Asian man. What I can say is that I think that you won't regret your choice (of course, as I always say, you can meet a bad guy in any community, but in general, Eastern Asian guys are okay; we take much care of our family, and we work hard for it; in my own example is that if I can suceed as a doctor in this country, it will be for my family, and not for myself). I was telling to Trina that I wanted to pay a tribute to Caucasian girls, and by saying that I want to make my family (witha non-Asian girls) happy before all, is a kind of tribute that I make to them, in particular those who have placed their trust in Asian men. I am not afraid or ashamed to talk like that, because at the same time, I express my disappointment towards Asian girls who have no place in my heart! albino

^-^ there's more girls into Asian guys than are saying, that's for sure. I say i'm interested in the culture, but I don't expect an Asian guy who wants to date a caucasian girl or any girl thats not from the same community to be really into the Asian culture. I guess my interests in the two are different, but intertwine on some levels, if that makes any sense. If he isn't really into it, it doesn't bother me. I'm happy if he's got a nice personality and trusts and cares about me. I agree with you there will be bad guys in any community, but it's just a case of getting by it, after all just because one person is like doesn't mean they all are :] ^-^

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Yes, I totally agree with you Lia... A good example is myself, though I'm totally not interested in Asian women (and I know that there are good Asian women, too!), I am very interested in Asian cultures, and though I am very interested in Caucasian and Latino women, I am less interested in their cultures! But it is like this!! I don'y know why I am attracted in the opposite way!! pale

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

I can understand that. It's begining to get like that for me with Caucasian men. I just find it harder to get along with them. I think the only caucasian men I get on with really are my family, and even then I've grown apart with my cousins which is a shame. I have a few caucasion guys that I get on really well with. But mostly they don't seem too interesting to me, that and alot of them can be rude and offensive.
Although, I don't really know if the English actually have a proper culture at all. There's not anything that really sets us aside in my opinion.
If we do have something that does, I'm not really sure what it is.
It's alright to be more interested in your own culture as opposed to your other halfs culture. After all, it can often help us understand more about ourselves.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Sometimes, we have to follow our 'instinct'. We have only one life, and we have to enjoy it, and to try to fullfill our dreams. I understand what you are saying about Caucasian men. But believe me that we are never satisfied with what we have. Let me explain. Caucasian men say that Caucasian women are like this or like that.. too independent bla bla bla. Caucasian women say that Caucasian men are like this or like that bla bla bla. Asian women say that Asian men are like this or like that etc etc. That's what I am trying to say that what we can have more easily, we don't want!! Our fantasm is always filled with a lots of imaginations, and that's what make us live. But as I said, the most important is what we really think is good for us is what really counts; I was married to an Asian woman, and I was always looking at Caucasian women, and now that I am free again, I know that this time I will have to find a Caucasian or a Latino woman, because that's what really matters for me! So, if you think that you like Asian men better than Caucasian men, I think that you should go into an Asian man, and this will make more sense to your life (also I can tell you that Asian men or Asian women accept interracial marriages much more easily than many other races; I would give you as example: the Persian (Iranian) people are very racist, since I can see how they are in Irvine, and I don't give a damn to say it (because it is a reality, and I wish they can tell me that this is not true!) Most of them date only their own race. I think that what you call the Pakis, are also a bit like that, in England. So, since the Asian are not as racist as these people that I have mentioned, then you should find yourself comfortable with us; because our family will accept you more easily. sunny

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:54 pm

I see. Yeah it is alot like that, we always want something that is hard for us to gain. But that in a way could help us as people. It can add extra drive and determination to get far in your exams and do your best for your family. It could also help people to have the confidence to make a career switch to what they really want to do, even if it means sacrificing a few things along the way. (ok that probably didn't seem to tie with what you were saying, but I guess it's just how I see it. *shrugs*)
I have an ex bf who is american who asked me if I would go out with him again recently. I had to say no, because I knew I wouldn't be happy with him, and I didn't see the point in being in a relationship where you both or one of you isn't completely happy. Comprimise is possible, but I know there were certian traits in his personality that sent me warning signals.
Yes there are alot of same race marriages within those communities, and you see it alot in the UK.
I know in Uzbekistan there's alot of arranged marriages out there (not too sure if it's to do with race or not)
That's always kind of been a worry for me, but I know from experience, especially with my friends with the Thai & Chinese as well as English background, thier family really accepted me, even though I am a just under a year older than thier son. But there's still a worry that maybe they won't be accepting. Luckily my family are accepting of everyone, my parents are at least, I have no idea about my grandparents really. Aslong as I'm happy then they're happy ^-^

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 am

alien Yes, I see that you have a lot of maturity for your 19 years old! Congratulation!! As you can see, depending on what you expect in life, and generally speaking, every body wants to be happy in life. So, of course loving someone is the most important thing in a relationship. But many important factors have to be taken into consideration, especially when the two persons are from different communities; statiscally, it is shown that the percentage of divorce is higher when the partners are not of the same race. So, there are more factors to be taken into consideration (like religions, how to raise the chidren, etc; I mean all these things have to be discussed before going further). I will give you an example. Let's say that you marry a muslim (I have already given this example before), you will have to see if your BF (if he is muslim) will marry you if you don't convert yourself to muslim; how about the children? How about your family, will they accept it, etc, etc. So, as you see, it is a question of to what extent you can do for this 'love'. Even with Asian people who are very tolerant people, in general (and in general will accept to make a lots of concessions for you; and of course, in general no issues with religions, or eating habits, etc), even though, because of difference in educational backgrounds, you will see that their way of thinking, or reaction to a particular situation is different, and this is really important that you accept these differences in order that the 'couple' works well (I mean how can you expect someone who has been raised differently think similar as you when even among Caucasians they don't think the same?). I can assume you Lia, that in at least (or more) 75 % of cases, Eastern or even SE Asian families will welcome you, and will accept you. You won't be disappointed by us (in this way, I mean)

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:42 am

Thankyou, I'm only 18 (I only turned 18 this July) though ^-^, atleast my maturity actually has me seen as my age or older, whereas my looks do not =/ (everyone always thinks I'm younger, I put it down to my height mainly)
I know there will always be factors to consider when in a interracial/intercultural marriage. It's to be expected... as you said with the different religions and the different way of being brought up and how differently we all think. I can accept that some changes will have to be made, and I'm open to that, I don't really mind aslong as it doesn't require my personality to change.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

You're welcome! Don't worry, personality won't change! Just need adaptations. If you are prepared mentally, it won't be an obstacle. Intermarriages can bring a lot. I have relatives (cousin, and uncles who are married to Caucasian women and they are still together after more than 20 years, I mean, their children are older than you!!). As I was telling you, I was married to someone with my own race, and since the beginning of our marriage, it was a fiasco (I think that you use this ord, in English??), meaning that it didn't work, and as you see, even if I am older than you, and I am trying to date either a Caucasian or a Latina (I have a long distance relationship with a Colombian woman, but I don't know how long it will last, since the relationship is complicated, as you can see!). I will soon go to bed. It has been a great pleasure to talk to you. But we will have more opportunities to talk later if you come to see us, here regularly (and I hope so)!! Joseph cyclops

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 am

Bye bye!!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 am

It's nice to see things working out so well for people.
Yeah we use that word sometimes :]
Yeah long distance relationships can be difficult, and I wish you luck with it ^-^
It was nice talking with you too ^-^
I'll probably be on here alot actually lol. I'm online near enough everyday, even when college starts up again I'll be on at least once a week, hopefully more.
G'night ^-^

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:26 am

Wink Thank you Sweet Heart!!

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 am

You're welcome ^-^

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey great discussion Razz Lia, I am also 18, and in my last year of high school Smile We have a thread where you can post your picture if you'd like Smile There's no pressure though; I haven't posted mine, but I gave out my myspace address and you can see me there Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:Hey great discussion Razz Lia, I am also 18, and in my last year of high school Smile We have a thread where you can post your picture if you'd like Smile There's no pressure though; I haven't posted mine, but I gave out my myspace address and you can see me there Razz

Hey Victoria, you should come more often!! We were waiting for you, yesterday night. where are Kat and Trina (both form Kat+Trina! They must be always together! But we miss you both!! Also Christ, where are you?? and the others?? Crying or Very sad

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Last night I went to sleep early... Tomorrow is my first day of school and I wanted to get into my routine again Razz (go to bed early, get up early) Tonight I'll be going to sleep early, again... Ah I can't believe summer is over!~ But I'm excited about school Smile Wish me luck Smile

And yeah I noticed that no one else is posting... I hope they'll be back Smile Maybe Kat didn't solve her computer problem yet, but she'll log in after that Smile I miss her Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm

I understand the sleep pattern. I have one more day before I go back yet, so I'll be going to bed early tonight, so I can try and get up early tomorrow, we have to be in earlier for the first day aswell.
Good luck ^-^
I'm glad about seeing my friends again and actually being somewhere to do something, but it's going to take a few days to get used to being back there again.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Holidays almost over. I understand, too. But please come to say hi from time to time!! Surprised

joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  LiaGoesRawr? Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:26 pm

As I said before, I'll check back here to say hi and stuff at least once a week ^-^, probably more if they don't give us too much coursework to do in one go.

LiaGoesRawr?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next